What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Add a contact from another server or even on the same Server
2. If the contact sends out a "subscribed" presence, prosody does not route it to me.
3. On relogin i get the presence.
What is the expected output?
The "subscribed" presence should be routed immediately if im online
What do you see instead?
i dont get the presence, even though im online
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
jabber.fr 0.10 hg:f52cdad171b0
Please provide any additional information below.
Client is Gajim master
The same process works fine on 09.12 with the same contact / Clients.
Thanks for the report. There are many possible variations in the order of presence stanzas. Could you provide more a detailed description of what stanzas are sent and when? Ideally in the form of a scanison test case. (See http://code.matthewwild.co.uk/scansion/file/tip/scripts )
MattJ was working on automatically derived extensive test cases of every possible presence state change. I think we need that before touching presence code again.
Same problem here. The steps to reproduce are pretty much like in #899. I took the example EchoBot from sleekxmpp and pidgin as clients.
1) Bot connects
2) "add contact" in pidgin - the echobot accepts all subscription requests and sends out a subscription, which pidgin gets and shows to the me
3) pidgin removes contact
4) pidgin adds contact - nothing happends, the request is pending
5) time passes - tried with 3sec and with 10min but i always have to do 6 and 7
6) stop the bot
7) start the bot
8) subscription request is delivered to the bot
9) subscription request is shown in pidgin
i could not use the test-suite since it gave me some errors
lua: ./buildscripts/squish:9103: attempt to call a nil value (global 'require')
./buildscripts/squish:9103: in main chunk
[C]: in ?
make: *** [Makefile:17: build/scansion] Error 1
im on an uptodate archlinux if that matters
I am unable to reproduce this from the descriptions given.