#1631 mod_http_upload_external not work if use php
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. the whole system is fully functional, everything is fine, I can do everything except transfer files.
Component "upload.chat.com" "http_upload_external"
http_upload_external_base_url = "https://upload.chat.com/upload/share_v2.php/"
http_upload_external_protocol = "v2"
What is the expected output?
files must be uploaded to the server
What do you see instead?
error 404 not found:
10.10.187.180 - - [14/Feb/2021:01:38:06 +0300] "PUT /upload/share_v2.php/7278745d-061b-49f5-9aa1-3c996122fb55/RECORDING_20210214_013735657.m4a?v2=6032066904ca41725a8d83da8cd1cd25cc8ea8a9e82a8b70c265bdd8ade2bef9 HTTP/1.1" 404 153 "│-" "Conversations/2.9.6+fcr"
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
I use: Prosody 0.11.7
Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
Please provide any additional information below.
1) the paths used do not work and it should not be so, you can not add the "http_upload_external_base_url" slash to the end of the path according to the instructions
2) if you change the path "http_upload_external_base_url" to "https://upload.chat.com/upload/share_v2.php?tmp=" and then still partially change the contents of the .php file (I remove all checks) then I can upload the files to the server, I see new files on the server.
3) if you do an analysis .php, then there is always an empty string inside the variable $upload_file_name, there is nothing. $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] same with variable $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] you delete the entire line
4) please test the work of the php module.